Document Control Assistant – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Provide transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Set up and lead several small-scale projects.
- Supervise the workflow of the project teams.
- Manage and compile electronic project data sets.
- Develop and issue electronic documents for vendors, clients, and other teams.
- Work in close collaboration with team members to communicate document system procedures.
- Notify the responsible department regarding any issues with vendors and clients.
$17.47-$19.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft suite applications (Excel, Access, Word).
- Candidates must be equipped with accurate and outstanding data entry skills.
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication skills along with a careful eye for details.
- Candidates must be able to work efficiently in a team.
- Candidates must be familiar with engineer drawings and standard document control procedures.