Crude Oil Scheduler
Oil & Gas
- Make sure that supplies are within tolerance and that they reach the monthly and annual inventory target goals.
- Ensuring precise placements, and performing the necessary apportionment computations.
- Creating and maintaining connections with other businesses and organizations.
- Provide on-call assistance and be accessible to respond to dynamic operations in some cases outside of regular office hours.
- Giving backup support to other workers when needed.
- Nominating, balancing, and scheduling various crude oil pipelines on a daily basis.
- Preparing and evaluating various imbalance analyses and compliance reports.
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must possess a great command of MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be knowledgeable about systems like SAP, OMS, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Incredible interpersonal and influential skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License