Oil & Gas
- Supporting project planning for cathodic protection system testing, assessment, and deployment on diverse structures to prevent corrosion.
- Accomplishing specific targets based on client drawings and specifications with guidance from senior employees.
- Helping senior workers with survey report writing and final job reports.
- Offering suggestions for system maintenance as needed.
- Maintaining field test instruments and making sure they are in working order.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Willingness to work overtime when required, Must be willing to travel on a regular basis, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.