Corrosion Engineering Researcher – Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas
- Provide support to existing teams and implement technical knowledge to create business development strategies.
- Closely monitoring market trends and industry best practices for capturing opportunities for business growth.
- Arranging and negotiating contractual agreements with clients.
- Develop reliable relations with stakeholders and to identify best possible business opportunities.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior co-workers.
- Catalog and interpret data sets to come up with conclusions.
$51,000-$110,00 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must be fast thinkers along with having exceptional skills to come up with innovative solutions regarding any technical problem that might occur.
- Candidates must possess qualities of working in a team across multiple disciplines to work up to maximum potential.
- Candidates must be equipped with unmistakable managing and project delivering skills.
- Candidates must be able to work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess excellent negotiation, problem-solving and leadership qualities along with unmatched time management skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Candidates must be familiar with the basics of contract and related processes.
- Candidates must hold a professional engineer (PE) license and they must be eligible to register with APEGA.
- For candidates who have obtained a Phd or Master’s degree, engineer in training certificate (EIT) will suffice.