Corrosion Engineer II
Oil & Gas
- Planning and implementing engineering tasks assisting Cathodic Protection corrosion projects.
- Examining preliminary data, communicating goals and expectations, and providing recommendations for engineering methods and techniques.
- Collaborating with other engineers for the creation of comprehensive CP designs.
- Using your understanding of fundamental engineering principles and corrosion theory to finish tasks or parts of projects.
- Offering technical guidance and technical support to other departments within the company.
$60.00 – $65.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Willing to travel to customer locations, Exceptional customer service skills, Excellent multi-tasking skills, Phenomenal interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.