Contact Centre Administrator
Oil & Gas
- Tracking resources and examining images on a daily basis; conveying pertinent information as appropriate.
- Helping with the daily validation of SESK’s output volumes.
- Generating and preserving volume records for packed railcar shipment.
- Supporting a variety of office tasks as necessary.
- Responding to clients and understanding their demands in a pleasant and professional way.
$18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal organizational and time-management skills, Effective written & oral communication skills, Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, etc, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.