- Overseeing preconstruction estimation and budget creation.
- Analyzing blueprints during estimation and construction phase.
- Ensuring proper project planning, scheduling, and staffing.
- Supervising field operations to attain the target in the most cost-effective manner.
- Preparing in-depth reports and evaluating the progress of the project.
- Planning and producing construction timelines and objectives and tracking performance.
- Establishing and executing quality control initiatives.
- Executing, assembling, leading, monitoring, and assessing operations on a regular basis.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to manage several responsibilities and projects and handle large workloads, Highly attentive to details and able to multi-task, Exceptional oral and written communication skills, Remarkable time management and organizational skills.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.