Construction Assistant Manager
- Choosing trade subcontractors and collaborating with their tasks.
- Developing and submitting financial plans for construction projects.
- Planning and producing construction timelines and objectives and tracking performance.
- Establishing and executing quality control initiatives.
- Executing, assembling, leading, monitoring, and assessing operations on a regular basis.
- Directing the purchase of construction resources and land assets.
- Representing the company, or delegating other representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations, or other official functions.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal organizational and documentation skills, Highly attentive to details and able to meet tight deadlines, Exceptional oral and written communication skills, Must possess solid computer skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.