Oil & Gas
- Recognizing, choosing, and utilizing appropriate communications testing equipment according to the work requirements.
- Working at elevations with the help of ladders, aerial lifts, scaffolding, and man baskets.
- Covering long distances to and from several destinations.
- Adjusting to shifting priorities.
- Functioning in extreme weather conditions such as heat, cold, storm, etc.
- Performing on potentially dangerous work sites such as those that are unlevel, muddy, snow-covered, or have greasy or damp ground conditions.
$30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 55 lbs, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Must possess basic computers skills, Must be knowledgeable about hand, air, and power tools, Exceptional English communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.