Class 1 Semi-vac & Super B Drivers – Fluid Haulers
Oil & Gas
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Drive and operate a variety of units (super B hauler, tanker, hydro-vac truck, combo, pressure, steam, and super vac)
- Possess excellent English written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Complete all required paperwork daily (driver logs, pre/post trip, inspection reports, and field-level risk assessments).
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience is required.
- Required Tickets: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO & WHMIS 2015, pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screens.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Primus Workforce is committed to equity employment for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
$29- $31 Per Hour
Core Competencies Required
- Confined space labor
- High-pressure operator
- Must possess a clean class 1 driver’s abstract (less than 6 demerits and 3 infractions, pulled within the last 30 days).