B-Pressure Rig Welder (Journeyman)
Oil & Gas
- Engaging in the company’s safety program.
- Creating and deploying structural steel supports in accordance with the company’s regulations.
- Tracking the use of the components and notifying any resource concerns.
- Fabricating pipes with a focus on safety, reliability, and productivity while adhering to customer requirements and corporate weld methods.
- Implementing welding methods while reading and deciphering design layouts.
- Planning standard precautions with coworkers on field-level risk evaluation forms on a regular basis and engaging and disclosing any harmful activities or circumstances.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, Phenomenal organizational and time management skills, Effective written and verbal communication skills, Incredible analytical and problem-solving skills, Must be able to work under minimal oversight.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.