Assistant Superintendent – Pipeline
Oil & Gas
- Organizes and manages pipeline operations, ensuring they adhere to customers’ needs and regulatory guidelines.
- Overseeing reporting for projects that precisely monitor works on site, events, audits, and other pertinent data.
- Planning and implementing labour levels and material quantities strategically and ensuring the right tools and trades are available when needed.
- Establishing a strong working rapport with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and the labor force.
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be highly organized and attentive to details, Exceptional communication skills, Able to do multi-tasking and meet tight deadlines, Must be highly self-motivated and possess a positive attitude, Strong computer skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.