Assistant Snubbing Operators
Oil & Gas
- Installing and stripping away pressure-control apparatus from the wellhead to allow the use of special instruments in the well.
- Separating a particular instrument from blowout preventers so that it can be employed in the well.
- Mounting special instruments on top of production pipe to facilitate the usage of specific machinery and tools in the well.
- Putting together and installing production pipe into wells to permit well output.
- Cleaning instruments, trash, gravel, or cement from a well with specific tools and gear.
$28.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to speak a second language, Must demonstrate a solid work ethic, Able to perform tasks safely with minimal oversight, Strong analytical and decision-making skills, Highly attentive to details.
- A valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.