Asset Integrity Inspection Technologist
Oil & Gas
- Overseeing the plant asset integrity initiatives for pressure vessels and pressure-reducing gadgets in terms of maintenance, efficiency, and evaluation.
- Coordinating with the Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance groups to devise methods and policies that support asset integrity, quality, and adherence enhancements.
- Deploying risk-based examination objectives and methods to the relevant individuals.
- Communicating with the relevant regulatory agency as the Owner’s Surveyor.
- Preparing a plan and a schedule based on the tactics you’ve been provided.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be confident enough to work at heights and in confined spaces, Strong written & oral communication skills, Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc, Must possess phenomenal interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.