Oil & Gas
- Examining finished components for authenticity and operability.
- Conducting hydrostatic evaluations on components as needed.
- Sustaining company-supplied equipment and an orderly work environment.
- Assisting in the establishment of new methods and the improvement of existing ones.
- Comprehending and following the company’s all safety rules and regulations.
- Completing work tasks to the greatest standard.
- Conducting multiple other tasks as directed by the manager within the physical limitations of the job.
$17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must have basic knowledge of computer, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Must be self-motivated and a quick learner, Highly attentive to details, Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.