Oil & Gas
- Examining finished components for authenticity and operability.
- Conducting hydrostatic evaluations on components as needed.
- Sustaining company-supplied equipment and an orderly work environment.
- Assisting in the establishment of new methods and the improvement of existing ones.
- Comprehending and following the company’s all safety rules and regulations.
- Completing work tasks to the greatest standard.
- Conducting multiple other tasks as directed by the manager within the physical limitations of the job.
$18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must have basic knowledge of computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, etc, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Must be extremely self-motivated and a fast learner, Highly attentive to details, Phenomenal verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.