Application Engineer (EIT)
Oil & Gas
- Giving daily solutions and client service to a diverse range of clients in Alberta in industries such as heavy oil, pipeline, and oil and gas.
- Figuring out client necessities and delivering specification/technical application solutions for control equipment and instrumentation
- Providing assistance with troubleshooting of control equipment and instrumentation or referring to suitable internal expertise.
- Developing required solutions by collaborating with clients.
- Creating quotations, bid proposals, document bundles, and ordering control equipment.
- Guaranteeing maintenance and servicing of current company products and making recommendations for replacement or alterations.
- Observing and maintaining awareness about product line changes and technical specs.
$53.00 – $60.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- A valid driver’s license
- An EIT license