Analyst, Gas and Liquids
Oil & Gas
- Establishing and maintaining solid working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Streamlining month-end NGL transfers, pipeline splits, and truck ticket audits.
- Assessing and resolving problems.
- Communicating with manufacturers, shippers, and marketers on a regular basis.
- Gathering raw gas producer quantities and fine-tuning daily gas confirmations onto pipelines to reduce the month-end forecast to actual pipeline adjustments.
- Keeping track of and rectifying errors according to pipeline rules.
- Developing and modifying procedures.
$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.