Oil & Gas
- Keeping multiple software platforms such as SharePoint, Site View, ArcGIS, One Stop PL, BST updated and maintained.
- Reviewing source documents for accuracy, checking data, and making any necessary corrections.
- Keeping track of activities and tasks in logbooks.
- Complying with the company’s high standard of quality services and providing regular reports to crucial customers.
- Creating internal and external communications as required.
- Assisting with new customer onboarding.
- Helping the staff with billings and queries of the project.
$18.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with relevant computer applications e.g. MS Word, and MS Excel, Phenomenal organizational and time management skills, Possess a high knowledge of BST or equivalent enterprise software, Effective oral and written communication skills, Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid driver’s license.