1st Class Power Engineer Gas Plant Operator
Oil & Gas
- Performing all tasks in accordance with ETC Health, Safety, and Environmental rules.
- Conducting inspections on operating equipment and equipment start-up and shutdowns on a daily basis.
- Improving the procedures to make them more efficient.
- Taking part as a team, with a strong emphasis on safety and client service.
- Working in a 12-hour rotating shift and managing the facility safely and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and fixing process issues by collaborating with other departments.
- Advancing through the course of the operator training program.
$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Exemplary decision-making skills, Able to work under pressure and accomplish daily tasks, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.