Looking to Find a Temporary Job in Canada?
How many workers do you need and when do you need them? Well tailor a plan for your needs, a plan which you can scale up or down at any point to meet your budget. Then our talented specialists will understand your requirements. policies and strict codes, dive into our candidate database and get you the right person for the right job.
Looking for a job?
This position involves the safe operation of a high-pressure wand (10,000 PSI) for the washing of internals of vessels.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Entering confined spaces and completing high pressure cleaning activities as requested.
Able and willing to go under air sometimes.
Completion of daily documentation including but not limited to paper or electronic log books, customer work orders, field level risk assessment, job safety analysis, pre/post trip inspections
Follow instructions for tasks assigned by dispatch or supervisor
Attend daily tool box and safety meetings as scheduled and adhere to corporate and site safety regulations and procedures.
Clear verbal and written English
Required Tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest/Protection, CSTS and CSO.
Operators should be mechanically inclined and physically fit to work in all kinds of weather.
- Assisting Operators on oilfield equipment including loading and unloading liquid products, operating equipment and performing daily tasks and maintenance
- Operating Steam wand, washing tanks
- Maintaining all tools and equipment to the required standards;
- Participating fully in job observations, near miss and Hazard ID reporting, site inspections, monthly safety meetings, and daily Pre Job meetings;
- Identifying and mitigating safety hazards
- Previous Oilfield Swamping Experience, Vac experience an asset
- Must hold the following valid safety tickets: Standard First Aid & CPR; H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry, CSO
- Must be 18+ years old;
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Clear verbal and written English
- Drive and operate a variety of Class 1 / 3 units (i.e. vac truck, combo, pressure truck, steam and / or semi-vac)
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as drivers logs, per/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
- Must be physically fit and able to pass our pre-employment screening (D&A)
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work at heights and in confined spaces as required
- Ability to work safely wearing a respirator and/or self-contained breathing apparatus
- Able and willing to pitch in as a laborer to facilitate ongoing operations
- Minimum 2 years previous experience
- Clean class 1 / 3 driver’s abstract
- Travel to remote regions on winter roads with potential to work alone
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Willing to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Must hold the following valid safety tickets: H2S Alive, Fall Protection, CSO
- Vac truck
- Combo vac
- Steam truck
- Water truck